Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to Haynes International, Inc. and its affiliated and related entities ("Haynes", "Us", or "We"). To better protect your privacy, We provide this Policy explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by Us. You may use Haynes' website ("Website") to learn about our products and services without disclosing any personal information. Except as provided for below, We will not share your personal information with other third parties for their independent use without your permission.
The Information We Collect
This Policy applies to all information collected or voluntarily submitted on the Website. On some pages, you can make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages, now referred to herein as Personally Identified Information includes such information as follows: Name, Company Name, Address, E-mail address, Phone number, Fax number, and others.
Other Information, Google Analytics
When you visit our Site, we may collect various types of technical data. This data includes (but is not limited to) domain and/or Web browser information. We may track which Web site you visited before arriving at the Site and the Web site you link to when you leave the Site. We may also keep a record of which pages of the Site you visit, and how long you spend on each page.
How We Use and Share Information
We use and share the information we collect from users for the purposes described below. To perform the following tasks, We may transfer your data to the United States using appropriate safeguards when necessary. When necessary, we will obtain your consent before using your data for these purposes.
- Provision of Services to Website and Mobile Application Users. If you use our website or mobile application, we will your information to process and respond to your requests, comments, inquiries, and other forms you submit through our websites.
- Provision of Services to Customers. If you are our customer, we will use your information to support our delivery of products and services to you.
- Improving our Services. We use your information to enhance our understanding of our users’ preferences and improve our services, websites, and mobile applications accordingly.
- Disclosures to Service Providers. We share your information with third-party service providers that assist us with hosting and maintaining our websites and applications, analyze online activity on our websites and applications, marketing our services, and managing our daily business operations and delivery of products and services. We share only the minimum amount of personal data with these service providers that they need to perform their tasks.We also enter into contracts with these service providers that require them to protect the personal data.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations. We will share your information with law enforcement, government officials, regulatory agencies, or other parties when we are required to do so by applicable law.We will also disclose your information to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or legal process.
- Protection of Individual’s Vital Interests. In emergency situations, we will use or share your information when doing so is necessary to protect an interest that is essential for an individual’s life.
- Other Legitimate Interests. We will use and disclose your information when necessary for our legitimate interests, as long as such interests are not overridden by our users’ interests, rights, and freedoms with respect to their personal data.
- Change in Control. We also may share your information in the event of a change-in-control event of Haynes International, Inc., including, for example, an acquisition or merger.
How to Withdraw Your Consent
At any time, you may withdraw consent you have provided to Us for using, disclosing, or otherwise processing your personal data. You may withdraw your consent by emailing us at the contact information below, and following the instructions in our communication to you.
Please note that your withdrawal of consent to process certain Personal data about you (1) may limit our ability to deliver membership benefits and services to you, and (2) does not affect the lawfulness of our processing activities based on your consent before its withdrawal.
In some jurisdictions, you may have the following rights:
- To access the personal data we maintain about you
- To be provided with information about how we process your personal data
- To correct your personal data
- To have your personal data erased
- To object to or restrict how we process your personal data
- To request your personal data to be transferred to a third party
To exercise the above rights, please contact us at the information we provide below. We will consider and process your request within a reasonable period of time if required to do so by law.
Retention of Personal data
We will retain your personal data only as long as necessary to process request or other submission, fulfill the terms of our contract with you, and comply with applicable law.
Our Commitment To Data Security
In an effort to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online. It is, however, recognized that no company can perfectly protect personal information and you acknowledge that the security of information provided is not guaranteed.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we comply with the Child Online Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 231, and never collect or maintain personal information at our Website from those we actually know are under the age of 13. However, We shall not be responsible for any information submitted or posted on the Website by minors or other individuals. We do not sell material to minors.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact Us at:
Haynes International, Inc.
Attention: Marketing Communications
1020 West Park Avenue
P.O. Box 9013
Kokomo IN 46094-9013