Basic qualifications are:
• Must be 18 years old
• Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
• One year of manufacturing experience preferred but not required
• Available to work any shift, weekends, holidays and overtime as required
• Ability to frequently lift 50 lbs
• Willing to adhere to all safety rules and regulations, including all PPE requirements
• Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check
Essential job functions are:
• Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on work orders.
• Prepare and move coils/products for shipment using a forklifts and overhead cranes
• Perform production line duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, banding, labeling operations and sorting
• Prepares finished coils/product for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow safety policies