Regional Sales Representative
Location: Houston, TX Department: Sales
Maximize return on Haynes' investment of resources by developing, selling, and servicing accounts in the assigned territory. Identify new markets and applications, promote new alloys, develop and communicate market intelligence. Professionally represent Haynes both internally and externally. Pursue all business opportunities that agree with Haynes' goals and objectives. Promote sales from service centers and mill production.
Role Qualifications: (Required & Preferred)
BS/BA (R), Technical or Business Degree (P), or equivalent work experience
3-5 years field sales or completion of HII training program (R), Technical sales/marketing (P), Distributor sales (P)
Areas of Knowledge:
Specialty alloys (R), CRA/HTA alloys (P), market/alloy development (P), service center capabilities (P)
Sales, territory management, verbal/written communications, negotiations, value added sales, & computer (R)
Specific Accountabilities for the Role:
1. Develop and implement a business plan for the assigned territory. Manage time and resources accordingly.
2. Develop customer profiles, determine what is important to each, establish and implement successful strategy to meet goals.
3. Forecast sales for territory in pounds and dollars. Meet or exceed goals.
4. Communicate market information to the company in a timely manner.
5. Identify competitors within the territory. Develop profiles on each and sales plans to counter.
6. Represent Haynes in a professional and ethical manner to the industry.