Location: Kokomo, Indiana Department: Finance
Role Qualifications: (Required) & (Preferred)
Assoc. Degree in Business Related Area, or equivalent payroll experience (R); Bachelor Degree in Business Related Area (P); FCP or CPP Certification (P)
Five Years Payroll Experience with multi-state payrolls (R); Previous Payroll Management Experience (P)
Areas of Knowledge:
Microsoft Office (R); Payroll Fundamentals (R); Payroll Change Control (R); Kronos Timekeeping (R); Withholding and Deduction Requirements (R); Wage and Hour Law (P); Crystal Reporting Tools (R); Benefit Recording (P); Basic Understanding of Union Contract Language (P)
Computer Literate, HRIS/Payroll System Processing Knowledge (Kronos HRIS (P)), Accurate Data Entry, Demonstrated Interpersonal Skills, Strong Communication Skills.
Role Purpose: To process multi-state, union and executive payrolls on a timely and accurate basis; provide supporting documentation for recording of all pertinent information. Provide high level of customer service to employees, associates, vendors and management personnel.
Global Accountabilities for the Role:
1. Safety: Work in a safety conscious manner through own example and coaching.
2. Quality: Perform responsibly, without error and with minimal supervision.
3. Productivity: Perform job in a timely manner - meet all processing deadlines.
4. Cost: Meet budget requirements.
Working Relationships: (Roles/Titles)
1. Manager-once-Removed: Manager of General Accounting
2. Manager: Payroll Manager
3. Direct Reports: N/A
4. Colleagues: Payroll Specialist
5. Key Cross-functional Relationships: Human Resources, Benefit Administrator, Labor Relations and Finance Department Personnel.