Location: Kokomo, IN Department: Finance
Provide timely and accurate financial data to external and internal stakeholders of Haynes, and to maintain the integrity of the accounts payable subsystem. Manage monthly and daily banking activities and reporting.
Role Qualifications: (Required & Preferred)
Bachelors Degree in business related discipline (R); Bachelors Degree in Accounting (P); Certified Public Accountant (P)
Five years in Accounting or Finance (R); Five years in a supervisory accounting related position (P)
Areas of Knowledge:
Internal Controls (R); Financial Acounting (R); Accounts Receivable (R); Accounts Payable (R); BPCS (P)
Oral and written communication (R); Organization and time management of self and direct reports (R); Problem solving and analysis (R); Computer knowledge in Windows, Microsoft Dynamics AX, and Excel (P); General Math (R)
Specific Accountabilities for the Role:
1. Financial Reporting: Monthly financial reconciliations, closing (consolidation) and reporting for both HII and LCMP.
2. Accounting System Control: Global Soft spreadsheet reporting control and maintenance.
3. Supervisory: Manage daily Accounts Payable operations for both HII and LCMP.
4. Auditing: Daily and monthly reconciliation of accounts payable and other accounts for both HII and LCMP.
5. Protect corporate assets: Ensure separation of duties.
6. Treasury: Daily and monthly funding and reporting for HII, LCMP and HWC. Prepare weekly borrowing base certificate.
7. Taxes: Prepare and file state sales and use tax and other miscellaneous taxes.